The Top Ten things about EdcampMKE:
1. I learned a ton about Evernote!
2. I went to a Tech Smack Down. Wow!
3. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ddCy7jgerE7aRvN9-GL6Drw7Sr_KorRXNFmPcbBDcdk/edit?pli=1# - Document of learning from the smack down.
4. I belong at Edcamp. Driving there, I did not know. I was nervous.
5. You belong at Edcamp. Everyone does.
6. The unique structure of Edcamp, coupled with the freedom for the attendee, really maximizes learning.
7. It is great to get together with other Higher Ed people.
8. @pernilleripp 's blog of advice for attending an Edcamp is a must read! Thanks, Pernille.
9. More people who attend Edcamps either need to be in administration, or go into administration. Unrelenting, unbridled, unencumbered, unimpedable, purposeful, intellectual, DEDICATION TO THE FUTURE OF THE CHILDREN WE SERVE - what the EdcampMKE was all about.
10. Next Edcamp for me: Oshkosh, Wisconsin on August 1.
It was also great to connect with my Merton and Arrowhead friends and people I follow on Twitter but had never met, and to make new connections.